Saturday 1 December 2007

Hunter Angler Gardener Cook Joins My Blog Roll


Hunter Angler Gardener Cook has left this comment on a post

Bushwacker: I see it as my goal in life to get those who turn their noses up at game meats to shed their hang-ups and give it another go. If you ever need recipes for whatever it is you bring home this week, I have a fairly monstrous collection of wild game cookbooks and have a few tricks up my sleeve to make the wary drop their guard and pick up their forks...

His blog Honest Food: Finding the Forgotten Feast has made a great start, I'm looking forward to reading more, check him out!

Told you you wouldn't need to buy the papers this weekend!
bushwacker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is yet another very cool site, and I've added it to my list of sites to visit.

You really have to stop finding new sites for a while. Pretty soon I'm going to be doing nothing but reading and commenting on blogs.