Sunday 3 April 2011

Crap Outdoors Pt2



This is one of those ideas that seems to come around every few years;

'twas crap, 'tis crap, ever will it be crap.

Most disturbing is that this kind of product offers a false sense of preparedness to people who perhaps would be better advised not to stray too far from the car. If you bought it to keep dry sitting in the bleachers watching sports, yeah great idea, but then why the 'tent' bit? It doesn't look like a viable alternative to a proper jacket, a sleeping bag or a tent - which you could buy (not the best but you could) and have change from the $250. Crap.

This crap is everywhere, more soon
SBW
PS It seems I've been a little remiss: a measly thanks to Goofy Girl for sending me this video knowing I'd love it

8 comments:

GoofyGirl said...

damn.. not even a measly "& thanks to Goofy Girl for sending me this video knowing I'd love it" ?
٩(๏̯๏)۶
Lame. ;p

hodgeman said...

Crap...that's pure unadulterated, undiluted crap.

After seeing that video I'm pretty confident the spouse has chucked him from the house a few times...

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

GG
An unreserved apology, I must have been shivering (a mild form of exposure) and lost control of my mental faculties.
SBW

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Hodge

It's only redeeming feature, no, it has no redeeming feature.

SBW

murphyfish said...

Ah makes my dismal walking kit look sublime, and you're gonna have to grovel more than that to GG me thinks...
Regards,
John

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

John

I know what you mean - usually its kit envy and then all of a sudden out of nowhere, comes something so awful that my own modest collection looks awesome.

SBW

Keith said...

Well chaps I have to disagree with you on this one. I think these would be great for the Salvation Army to hand out free to all those homeless people presently sleeping under bridges.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com/

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

LL

Well I guess that's the wonderful international-ness of blogging

It was cold here last night, and even colder at Hodgeman's place, whereas at yours, maybe the jacket/sleeping bag would keep a breeze off, and the 'tent' could be a welcome sunshade!

SBW