Thursday, 7 April 2011

Unboxing: Byrd Wings Slipit Knife Review

Serrated or not s'rated?
I got this one in a trade a while back and I really like it, not too expensive, bastard-sharp out of the box, and  a handy EDC size. Not the premium knife of the enthusiast, but for the money great value. If you need your EDC to cut a lot of man-made materials i.e nautical or climbing rope, the serrated blade comes into it's own, saving the straight edge for finer work.

More soon


GoofyGirl said...

that is one bad ass lookin' knife! I think I'd feel like a freakin' Jedi if I were wielding that thing!

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

What makes you think you're not?

Exploriment said...

I dig that Spyderco is reinventing a style of knife I quite like - the old fashioned, two bladed knife.

The Suburban Bushwacker said...


I'm hoping they're going to do one with a corkscrew too

Anonymous said...

Ӏ was аble to find goοd infοгmation from your cοntent.
Also see my page :: loans for bad credit