You know those blogs where the writer raises some question about food, animals, or human relationships with nature, and engages readers in an interesting conversation? Well, our pal Tovar Cerulli has started a lot of these conversations, and written the excellent book "The Mindful Carnivore" which I have read, thoroughly enjoyed, and shamefully not yet reviewed yet, is takin'it 'on-da-road'. Yep you can meet the blogosphere's hunter/philosopher for yourself! If I had the cash I'd fly out to join in the fun, every event promises to be one of lively debate, and inspirational mindfulness. With your chance to pick up a signed copy
- Denver, CO: Thursday, May 10, 7:00 pm at West Side Books
- Berkeley, CA: Monday, May 14, 7:30 pm at Pegasus Books Downtown
- San Francisco, CA: Tuesday, May 15, 7:30 pm at The Green Arcade
- Seattle, WA: Thursday, May 17, 7:00 pm at Elliott Bay Book Company
- Omaha, NE: Wednesday, June 13, 5:45 pm at Soul Desires
Hopefully he'll get down to Texas and we can arrange a side-by-side picture of him and the LSP.