Tuesday 8 May 2012

The Mindful Carnivore Book Tour



You know those blogs where the writer raises some question about food, animals, or human relationships with nature, and engages readers in an interesting conversation? Well, our pal Tovar Cerulli has started a lot of these conversations, and written the excellent book "The Mindful Carnivore" which I have read, thoroughly enjoyed, and shamefully not yet reviewed yet, is takin'it 'on-da-road'. Yep you can meet the blogosphere's hunter/philosopher for yourself! If I had the cash I'd fly out to join in the fun, every event promises to be one of lively debate, and inspirational mindfulness. With your chance to pick up a signed copy

Hopefully he'll get down to Texas and we can arrange a side-by-side picture of him and the LSP.

More Soon
SBW

6 comments:

Tovar@AMindfulCarnivore said...

Thanks for the mention, SBW!

And, yes, I look forward to reading your reflections when you post your review.

More than that, I look forward to meeting in person one of these days.

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

T
I look forward to having time to write it! And to seeing if you and the LSP really were separated at birth (you're taller than him trust me)

SBW

Sahil said...

I just missed catching Tovar here in New Hampshire! I was very bummed out, as this is the 2nd time I've missed him because of last minute things. I hope I can catch him if he comes by again!

-sahil

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Sahil

I get the feeling his book will be a creeper, slow sales to start with but will come to be regarded as a classic. It's that good, sometime it takes a while for the book trade to really get behind a title, when they do you'll get your chance.

SBW

LSP said...

Looking forward to that.

Cheers.

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

LSP

I've finished the book[s] i'll get it in the post to you in the next few days
SBW