- Visit Martha's Vineyard ;-)
- Bowhunt a suitably HOOJ Elk
- Hike into in the last wilderness of these islands, high in the Scottish highlands for Ptarmigan
- Bushwhack a ghostly Roe in the southern woodlands of the UK - rather than the other way around.
- Hunt a white Fallow buck
- Hunt a very big female bear in Canada, keep her skull on my desk, spread her pelt across the bed and make 'observances'.
- Hunt the fanged cuties known as Chinese Water Deer
- Participate in the Battue (without getting shot - important that bit)
- Fly fish and campfire cook a trout as long as my arm in NZ
- Successfully hunt Thar, Red Stag, and bad ass hog in NZ - its a long trip might as well make it the Kiwi Grand Slam
- Find and obtain permission for a good rabit ground less than one hour from the house.
- Buy a stunning handmade recurve bow and get competant enough with it to hunt.
- Hunt Marco Polo sheep in Kazakhstan -
- Finish the Mongolian rally and Plumb-out a school in Mongolia - think of the bragging rights to this one!
- Catch a double figures Sea Bass off Hastings - with Johna there to watch
- DIY pheasant hunting in South Dakota
- Visit all the coolest, wittiest bloggers I'm yet to meet in real life - you know who you are
- Be friends again with the Ex Mrs SBW - the kids like her, if I'm going to know her for the rest of my life we may as well get along.
- Actually finish some film scripts/novels/patent applications
- Prove to everyone, once and for all, that your dreams can come true.
Only one and twenty are in order.