Sunday 16 January 2011

WTF? WTF!



A while ago I wrote a post called 'Travails with Laptop Rod and Rifle' it started with a silly pun and was a light hearted look at the simple fact that I'm still way more suburban than bushwacker. A few of you were kind enough to chip in with comments.

Since then blogger has been filtering spam from my comments moderation page, this evening i used the translate function to see what they were all about - frankly I'm none the wiser.

Maybe you can shed a little light?

How about spending the night with them intense burning indecent frustration they've spent every day in meeting the community site for lonely widow?

The photo is taken and whatever erotic uncensored video! Can get a lot of famous AV uncensored video free ass amateur super super cute girl in all genres ranging from only actress on this site! !

Mobage gather user community! ! Mattari leisurely way to enjoy the SNS, please visit this site. There should also be prepared because I can meet new meetup

Or even good enough to have sex, who must see a rut doing something! ! The medical community recognized the new SM Would you find yourself at checkers? I'm sure it can transform your life. I will be looking to partner the way, incidentally

Cute twinkie will have too! From pretty girls, "daughters of man" is a community site to support meeting and pure! Want to meet with his feminine transvestite men than women?


Why do not boast of knowing the piece fighting? Something like a pirate king, so you can fight. Rare or even get the little problems, the result is a rare title, I might get the title of head of the gang of bandits bear, how unnecessary

The lonely singles boyfriend, girlfriend, or the opposite sex do not want to spend Christmas? Get the partner sites to ensure systems meet Encounter, it is safe this Christmas

M ć¶Emasu ideal man desire? ! M? Ikimasen enjoy our entertainment on board from a man asking? S Please enjoy community get pleasure from giving pleasure for many women

I think that dress is like a lot, my favorite dress was from veterans say, we want to try to answer this question! ! I know dress like the rank of diagnosis. Now I come to class halfway Brook, or go to class you as soon as the Pirate King

You'll get a job I like Ino Makoto percent still easily earn bytes. Introduced here only to earn from your cell phone to enjoy the opposite sex. I'm just an amateur in the review omitted reliable supplier! ! I have definitely earn the actual demand

Frame expected by 2010 from the Hanshin Juvenile Fillies winner! How the result surprise anyone seen a horse box and the data seen from the results of past covert attention horses odds

Hanshin Juvenile Fillies thoroughly expect 2010! ! Data seen from the law of high dividends in the past ... and deliver results from the local staff and the condition of starter!

Meet the site more easily than Mobage Beach "star" is tea can easily meet anyone! For more information, please visit our site!

Year forecast of the storm's 35th Queen Elizabeth II Cup 2010! Only public information ... and the exporting of selected horses finish so anxious ANO? More odds and analyze data, draw the eyes buy Victory!

One Piece anime became one of the representatives that everyone knows. Do I care how much or if he will reward you a pirate? Pirate King class and knows, or even whether Choppakurasu? You can enjoy regardless of gender. Me become the Pirate King

The question remains WTF?
More soon-ish
Your pal
The bemused SBW

Picture credit




29 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Mind Boggles!!!
Regards, Le Loup.
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com/

Gorges Smythe said...

A lot of nonsense spams are attempts to get you to click something on the email to introduce a virus into your system. Be very careful.

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

LL

Exactly

SBW

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Gorges

Shame I was looking forward to becoming the pirate king
SBW

The Writing Huntress said...

People are stupid. And funny. Hence, this post is fantastic because it illustrates why I hunt. To get away from civilization.

Happy Hunting!
HLYH

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

HLYH

At the risk of repeating myself
MODERN LIFE IS WUBBISH

SBW

Home on the Range said...

I hated to remove the comments from anonymous bloggers as there were some that were nice folks but it did get rid of the woman hating troll from Japan who had an issue with guns or bad sushi or something.

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Brigid

Its funny, as in funny strange, I just don't seem to get the same standard of hecklers as the rest of you, really no anti hunters, no anti anything. I feel a bit left out :-{

SBW

Chas S. Clifton said...

I tend to think that rather than being written by someone to whom English is a second or third language, they are written by computers programmed by someone to whom English is a second or third language.

My favorite from today: "Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we communicate?"

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Chas

CLASSIC!

SBW
PS what happened to your list of questions - you kind of set me thinking

Tovar@AMindfulCarnivore said...

I don't get hecklers either. Like you and Chas, I do get quite a few incoherent semi-sentences. I also get plenty that consist solely of links and are, I presume, generated by bots.

Getting rid of my blog's spam filter is out of the question. The current ratio of real comments to spam is about 1:1!

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Tovar

I think it's a vote of confidence, your blog is so well thought out and articulate, that maybe the human spammers lack the chutzpah to post.

Either that or
'I'm MASSIVE in japan!"
SBW

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Steve

thanks for your kind invitation
although not blessed with faith myself, i shall be reading with interest.
I'm always interested to see how people fulfil the real world application of Christian ideals.

SBW

Covnitkepr1 said...

I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

covnitkepr1

that's very kind of you, I'm always delighted to meet readers, if a little bemused to know what you think of my ramblings (especially if you've come back for more). Pull up a log, welcome to the campfire
SBW

Covnitkepr1 said...

Thanks I'll come sit from time to time.

Anonymous said...

Now ive got a headache . WTF - couldnt have put it better myself .

David said...

I may have submitted some those comments myself in a Guinness induced love for you and the blog, on sober reflection I apologise for my behaviour.

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Through the lens

Thanks for stopping by, hopefully we'll hear more from you in the coming months. I've had a brief look at you blog and hope to read much more.
SBW
PS Lovin' your Polaris

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

David
LOL - Behaviour like that is a big part of the reason I've missed you. Glad to hear you're posting again. I look forward to hearing more about your apiarist adventures.

SBW

Toyin O. said...

Spammers can be annoying:)

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Toyin O

But just occasionally oh so amusing

SBW

Phillip said...

There's been a fairly recent upsurge in spam lately, or at least I've noticed something like it on my site. I haven't checked to see how many my filters have captured lately, but the number slipping around my filter is pretty damned infuriating... to the point that I've almost lost my sense of humor at them.

Apparently I haven't lost all of my sense of humor, though, because reading through your list still made me grin.

Briefly.

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Phillip

Interesting, I'm seeing less every day and all on that one post. What platform is your blog on? Anyway glad to have been able to offer a different frame, however briefly.

SBW

GoofyGirl said...

fyi... you've received a blog award .... just sayin'...

Jamie Cameron said...

Your spam is better than mine. Thanks for the laugh.

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Jamie
Thanks for taking the time to comment. I keep re reading them and laughing all over again
SBW

Rabid Outdoorsman said...

That cartoon is brilliant! How many days do I sit down to 300 new e-mails and think there has got to be a better way!

Anonymous said...

the nice thing is that spam is no longer made in minnesota, it comes with love from denmark.

other than vikings no other scourge has emanated from there, has it?