Saturday 29 October 2011

Falconry For Grouse In Montana


EDIT
I really love this film, unfortunately its not available for free anymore, but it's well worth the $2.99 it costs to watch it. If I find anymore clips I'll add them to this post.

I've never met the filmmaker, I'm not getting paid to recommend or post it but I'm very happy to champion the film, it must have taken many many hours of work to shoot and edit. A real labour of love.

Original Post
This morning, while falconry was in my thoughts I saw that The Terrierman had linked to his film by Matthew Huston, three friends go to grouse camp to fly their birds in Montana's endless skys. It's just over an hour long, and its an hour that will leave you feeling inspired. Grab a coffee and a sandwich - this is amazing storytelling
More soon
SBW

4 comments:

Minor Hour Films said...

Hi, Matthew Huston took down the video from Vimeo recently but you can now watch the whole documentary on his company website: http://www.minorhourfilms.com/look-up-and-wave-your-glove-view/

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Thanks I've up dated the post, the film is amazing
SBW

Minor Hour Films said...

Thanks ever so much for posting!

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Totally my pleasure, your film is fantastic
SBW