Tuesday 28 July 2009

Esplorazione For Beginners Pt5


Facilities were basic to say the least!


But the food was delicious!
This is a pecorino, but not as I'm used to eating it, in it's matured form. Here it's only a few months old. It made by our neighbor who was attacked by the wolf.

We saw plenty of signs that deer were feeding in the area, the dirt road in and out of the property was chris-crossed with tracks. Everywhere big enough and flat enough for cars to pass each other seemed to be a feeding station.
Your pal
SBW


5 comments:

LSP said...

I love Italy - congrats on your trip.

LSP

BlackRabbit said...

I truly love living in Australia and wouldn't trade it for anything but I can certainly appreciate (and maybe covet a little) how good it must be to be able to hop a quick flight to somewhere nobody speaks the same language and has a completely different culture.

The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Black Rabbit

It's awesome, the downside is I don't get to go very often. Europe is there taunting me like a mirage.
SBW

Michael Spinelli said...

BlackRabbit,

I know how you feel, we get to do that on the #6 from downtown to uptown on the East side. Every stop is a new country now, or so it seems...

Mike S.

Home on the Range said...

Wow - now that's a "SNACK". I hope you enjoy every minute of it.